ICEF IV Amsterdam 14-15 December 2018
ICEF IV 4th International Conference on Engineering and Formal Sciences will be held in Amsterdam on 14-15 December 2018, as in-person, poster or virtual forms. All the accepted papers in Engineering and Formal Sciences will be published in the proceedings book with ISBN and in the indexed Scientific Journal EJEF published by Sciendo -De Gruyter.
You can join with your abstract, full paper or poster presentation as in person or online. We publish the abstracts in proceedings book with ISBN before the conference dates. We will also publish the full papers (optional) after the conference on 31 January 2019. This way the authors will have the opportunity to review and update their papers according to the discussions and feedback from the participants.
Conference Venue: Amsterdam University Science Park 408, 1098 XH Amsterdam, Netherland
Registration with an abstract: from now until 25 November 2018 (Abstract book will be published before the conference)
Full Paper Submission for Proceedings Book (Optional): 31 December 2018 (Full Paper Proceedings will be published on 31 January 2019. Full paper submission is optional.)
Final Date for Payment: As soon as after the abstract acceptance, until 7 December 2018
Proceedings (abstracts) publishing date: 11 December 2018 (before the conference dates)
Full Paper Submission (optional) Date: 18 January2018
Proceedings (optional full papers) publishing date: 31 January 2018
Scientific journal publishing date: 31 January 2018
Conference Dates: 14 -15 December 2019
Acceptance Procedure (How it works?)
1. You register submitting your abstract, full paper or poster
2. We will evaluate your abstract and send you an acceptance letter based on the abstract including an invoice with payment methods.
3. At this point, once your abstract is accepted, your participation status is secured. You could proceed with the payment.
4. After receiving the payment, we will send you a payment receipt and an official letter of invitation.
5. You can make a presentation with one of the two methods: either in-person at the conference or in distant at the online platform
6. If you want to publish your full paper in proceedings or in journals, you are welcome. In this case your paper is reviewed with double peer blind procedure. This procedure is for the improvement purposes. It will not affect your acceptance status. You can send your full paper to be published in Volume 1 (before the conference dates) or in Volume 2 (after the conference dates)
Tel, Whatsapp: +31 629 93 14 07
Travel and Accommodation: The authors should make self arrangements for their travel and accommodation at online booking services such as booking.com or airbnb.com.
* The committee provides an acceptance status based on the evaluation of your abstracts. You can proceed with the payment if your abstract is accepted. This is helpful to facilitate your travel planning. If you send later a full paper, it will go thorough a double peer-review procedure which is only for quality improvement (it will not affect again the your acceptance status )
** In Person: oral presentation, coffee-lunch buffets, certificate, proceedings and journal publishing (PDF versions only)
*** Virtual: distant participation with a YouTube video clip, a Power Point Slideshow or a Poster published on our online presentation platform)