Travel and Accommodation: The fee does not cover these costs as the authors need to make self arrangements. We suggest using online booking services such as booking.com or tripadvisor.com. //firstname.lastname@example.org,8.6562076,15z/data=!4m11!2m10!3m5!1shotels!2s50.1296,+8.6684!4m2!1d8.6684072!2d50.1295562!5m3!5m2!1s2018-02-27!2i5" data-mce-href="https://email@example.com,8.6562076,15z/data=!4m11!2m10!3m5!1shotels!2s50.1296,+8.6684!4m2!1d8.6684072!2d50.1295562!5m3!5m2!1s2018-02-27!2i5">Click to see The Hotels Nearby Conference Venue
Tel, Whatsapp: +49 1521 7510869 Skype: eusericss
* You will receive an acceptance letter with an invoice within 10 days after submission based on your abstract. Upon payemnt, you will receive the receipt and an invitation letter. Your full paper later on, will be accepted automatically. This is helpful for you to make early travel planning.
Acceptance Procedure (How it works)
1. You register submitting your abstract, full paper or poster
2. We will evaluate your proposal within 10 days and send you an acceptance letter including an invoice with payment methods.
3. At this point, once your proposal is accepted, your participation status is secured. You could proceed with the payment.
4. After receiving the payment, we will send you a payment receipt and an official letter of invitation.
5. You join the conference!
All participants receive certificate as hard copy, conference program, proceedings book & scientific journal as downloaded permanently as print ready PDF -e-book with a cover page).
*An abstract or poster will be enough for participation. In this case the abstract will be published in the proceedings book with ISBN. If you send a full paper, then, it will be published both in the proceedings book and in one of the 5 journals.In both cases the authors will receive the same certificate.
** In Person: Includes oral presentation in sessions, coffee-lunch buffets, certificate, proceedings and journal publishing as -e-book
*** Virtual: Your full paper, abstract, poster or power point file will be presented permanently at the online academic discussion platform. The term "virtual" does not appear in the certificate. Includes virtual presentation in sessions, certificate, proceedings and journal publishing as -e-book