- In-Person: Solo author: €190, 2 authors: €100 each, 3+ authors: €90 each**
- Virtual: Solo author: €170, 2 authors: €90 each, 3+ authors: €80 each***
- Second Paper of the same author(s): €120
Acceptance Procedure (How it works?)
1. You register submitting your abstract, full paper or poster
2. We will evaluate your abstract and send you an acceptance letter based on the abstract including an invoice with payment methods.
3. At this point, once your abstract is accepted, your participation status is secured. You could proceed with the payment.
4. After receiving the payment, we will send you a payment receipt and an official letter of invitation.
5. You can make a presentation with one of the two methods: either in-person at the conference or in distant at the online platform
6. If you want to publish your full paper in proceedings or in journals, you are welcome. In this case your paper is reviewed with double peer blind procedure. This procedure is for the improvement purposes. It will not affect your acceptance status. You can send your full paper to be published in Volume 1 (before the conference dates) or in Volume 2 (after the conference dates)
Tel, Whatsapp: +31 3457673398
Travel and Accommodation: The authors should make self arrangements for their travel and accommodation at online booking services such as booking.com or airbnb.com.
* The committee provides an acceptance status based on the evaluation of your abstracts. You can proceed with the payment if your abstract is accepted. This is helpful to facilitate your travel planning. If you send later a full paper, it will go thorough a double peer-review procedure which is only for quality improvement (it will not affect again the your acceptance status )
** In Person: oral presentation, coffee-lunch buffets, certificate, proceedings and journal publishing (PDF versions only)
*** Virtual: distant participation with a YouTube video clip, a Power Point Slideshow or a Poster published on our online presentation platform)