ICSS XVI Home
ICSS XVI, at the premises of "Sorbonne Université - Paris", 23-24 November 2018
European Center for Science Education and Research (EUSER) invites you to participate in the 16th International Conference on Social Sciences, “ICSS XVI -Paris”, at the premises of Sorbonne Université - Paris, Centre Universitaire Malesherbes on the dates of 23-24 November 2018. Abstracts and/or full papers are welcome to be published in the proceedings book with ISBN in the fields of Social Sciences, Education, Economics, Language and Interdisicplnary Studies.
You can join with your abstract, full paper or poster presentation as in person or online. We publish the abstracts in proceedings book with ISBN before the conference dates. We will also publish the full papers (optional) after the conference on 31 December. This way the authors will have the opportunity to review and update their papers according to the discussions and feedback from the participants.
Language of presentation will be English. There will be a special session for presentations in French as well.
Conference Venue: Sorbonne Université - Paris, Centre Universitaire Malesherbes, 108 bd, Malesherbes, Paris, France
Former 15 Editions of ICSS with pictures, published books, programs and keynotes: https://euser.org
Tel: +33 684902178
Travel and Accommodation: The authors should make self arrangements for their travel and accommodation at online booking services such as booking.com or airbnb.com.
Registration with an abstract: from now until 31 October 2018 (Abstract book will be published before the conference)
Full Paper Submission for Proceedings Book (Optional): 23 December 2018 (Full Paper Proceedings will be published on 31 December 2018. Full paper submission is optional.)
Final Date for Payment: As soon as after the abstract acceptance, until 2 November 2018
Abstract proceedings book publishing date: 20 November 2018 (before the conference dates)
Full paper proceedings book publishing date: 31 December 2018
Scientific journal publishing date: 31 December 2018
Conference Dates: 23-24 November 2018
Acceptance Procedure (How it works)
1. You register submitting your abstract, full paper or poster
2. We will evaluate your abstract and send you an acceptance letter based on the abstract including an invoice with payment methods.
3. At this point, once your abstract is accepted, your participation status is secured. You could proceed with the payment.
4. After receiving the payment, we will send you a payment receipt and an official letter of invitation.
5. You can make a presentation with one of the two methods: either in-person at the conference or in distant at the online platform
6. If you want to publish your full paper in proceedings or in journals, you are welcome. In this case your paper is reviewed with double peer blind procedure. This procedure is for the improvement purposes. It will not affect your acceptance status. You can send your full paper to be published in Volume 1 (before the conference dates) or in Volume 2 (after the conference dates)
* The committee provides an acceptance status based on the evaluation of your abstracts. You can proceed with the payment if your abstract is accepted. This is helpful to facilitate your travel planning. If you send later a full paper, it will go thorough a double peer-review procedure which is only for quality improvement (it will not affect again the your acceptance status )
** In Person: oral presentation, coffee-lunch buffets, certificate, proceedings and journal publishing (PDF versions only)
*** Virtual: distant participation with a YouTube video clip, a Power Point Slideshow or a Poster published on our online presentation platform)