A. Conference Cancellation & Refund Policy
1. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else from the same institute/organisation.
2. If a registrant is unable to attend, and providing the conference organisers are informed in writing by the final date for payment that is displayed on the website for the event in question, a registrant can leave the fee paid with the organisers as payment towards a place at the same event or another Academic Conferences event that takes place in the 12 months following the originally booked event. In the case of a contributing author, the paper will not be published in the Conference Proceedings if the fee is held over for another conference.
3. Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
a. Registrations cancelled more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.
b. Registrations cancelled less than 30 but more than 10 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
c. Registrations cancelled less than 10 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
4. Registrations from authors cancelled as a result of a paper not being accepted will be refunded 80% of the registrations fees. The remaining 20% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred for processing and secretarial work of the committee.
5. Cancellations from authors made after a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid in excess of 130 EU, which covers the costs associated with processing the paper. In this event, the paper will still be published in the conference proceedings and delegates will receive an electronic copy of the proceedings.
6. Cancellations from non-authors made after a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid less an administration charge of 50 EU per participant registered.
7. Conference proceedings for registered participants selected Hard Copy Delivery option at the form, who are for whatever reason unable to attend will be mailed by regular post to the address we have on file. This will only be done once. Should you have to withdraw please ensure we have your correct mailing address on file.
8. In the event that printed proceedings have been ordered and the eligible participant is unable to attend, additional postage charges may be applied.
Important note for failed visa applications
Notification must be received by us in writing (email or fax) not later than 10 (ten) working days before the conference starts* for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund. *Saturday and Sunday" do not count as working days.
B. Withdrawal Refund Policy for Publishing in Journals
1. Withdrawal of an article before the initial acceptance does not oblige authors or publisher financially.
2. Withdrawal of an article after receiving the "Initial Letter of Acceptance" and before publishing in the issue requires author to pay an article processing and secretarial charge of 30% of the fee.
3. Withdrawal of an article after receiving the "FinalLetter of Acceptance" and before publishing in the issue requires author to pay an article processing and secretarial charge of 40% of the fee.
4. Withdrawal of an article one week after publishing in the issue is not eligible for a refund.
5. Articles published in third parties as a result of collaboration with EUSER journals will be published in the original journals if the contract with such parties end. The authors may claim to be reimbursed only the fee difference if they paid more than the original journal's fee. In this case the article published in the journal will still be published.In case the author wants a full reimbursement, the article will be removed from the journal and the fee paid for the journal publishing will be reimbursed. In this case no additional fee nor any other compensation claim from the author will be accepted.
(Note. EUSER keeps the right to collaborate with publishing partners or indexing services for improvement purposes. The ISSN of the journals are not changed if the publishing platform changes. Changing only the publisher has no impact on the legitimacy of the articles published.)
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
1. For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.
2. For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account.
Please note: For payments received by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer and all bank charges will be for the registrants account.