ICSS XV Home
ICSS XV, at "Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Campus Gasthuisberg", 13-14 July 2018
ICSS XV, 15th International Conference on Social Sciences will be held in "KU Leuven, Campus Gasthuisberg" on 13-14 July 2018, as in-person, poster presentation and virtual forms. All the accepted papers in Education, Business, Economics, Language, Literature, Interdisciplinary and Social Sciences will be published in the proceedings book with ISBN.
All the accepted articles will be published free of charge in one of the appropriate 8 Scientific Journals (http://journals.euser.org). The papers opted for one of the 4 De Gruyter journals will be published accordingly upon acceptance.
We would be glad to meet you in Leuven, Belgium.
* You will receive an acceptance letter with an invoice within 10 days after submission based on your abstract. Upon payment, you will receive the receipt and an invitation letter. During this time period your paper will be peer reviewed and accepted. Eralier payment would be helpful for you to make early travel planning.
Acceptance Procedure (How it works?)
1. You REGISTER NOW submitting your abstract, full paper or poster
2. We will evaluate and peer review your proposal within 10 days and send you an acceptance letter including an invoice with payment methods.
3. At this point, once your proposal is accepted, your participation status is secured. You could proceed with the payment.
4. After receiving the payment, we will send you a payment receipt and an official letter of invitation.
5. You join the conference!
Tel, Whatsapp: +32 465 1378 08
Travel and Accommodation: The fee does not cover these costs as the authors need to make self arrangements. We suggest using online booking services such as airbnb.com, booking.com or tripadvisor.com.
All participants receive certificate as hard copy, conference program, proceedings book & scientific journal as downloaded permanently as print ready PDF -e-book with a cover page).
*An abstract or poster will be enough for participation. In this case the abstract will be published in the proceedings book with ISBN. If you send a full paper, then, it will be published both in the proceedings book and in one of the 5 journals.In both cases the authors will receive the same certificate.
** In Person: Includes oral presentation in sessions, coffee-lunch buffets, certificate, proceedings and journal publishing as -e-book
*** Virtual: Your full paper, abstract, poster or power point file will be presented permanently at the online academic discussion platform. The term "virtual" does not appear in the certificate. Includes virtual presentation in sessions, certificate, proceedings and journal publishing as -e-book